Adventures of the Brown Family

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Philippines Mission - Jul 09

Back in one piece from a construction and evangelism mission trip to The Philippines. I went with a half dozen others from Food for the Hungry to Montalban, Rizal, Philippines‎. This time Beth came with me and was a real trooper. Again there was some really hard work, but again it was more than worth it to build a relationship with the people there, make some improvement in their physical situation, and share Christ's love and our love for Him and others. The Philippines have some beautiful landscape and we only scratched the surface of what there was to enjoy. We visited a sleeping volcano (Taal) and swam in its crater lake. I am still processing God's message for me and my local congregation about poverty and grace and how I personally can be a part of God's will for his people to minister to the poor.








Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Aron said...

Now that is what I call a swimming pool--no maintenance.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Beautiful pictures!
Thanks for sharing.
Jeff & Debbie

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you guys...and you look cute too! Love Candice

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Ron Davis said...

Thanks for your heart for God's mission. Thanks also for posting the nice photos of the Philippines. God bless you and your family. Ron

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home